Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Xenon AX 100 2.1

My new fad this January is the new set of speakers that I bought for a very conservative price, a peso short to make it a 4-dig. Anyway, I am not very particular of the technical specs. I just listened to how it sounds when watching a movie or simply plugging in to an mp3 player. Yeah, it sounds goood. The first product I tried was pretty shakey after turning the volume full. The second one on display that I liked was was the last stock, so after hearing that from the salesman, I did not hesitate and lined up instantly to pay for it. I could not wait to go home after that. If I can only apparate like the witches do I would, hehe.. The first song I played was Michelle Branch & Santana's I'm Feeling You.. I was feeling everything right there and then, danced like nobody's watching. My roommate joined to celebrate that moment and Greg was busy fixing the connections for the LPG burner. He was determined to use the burner that night, so it was okay that he did not care to join. :D

No comments: