Monday, January 10, 2011

siesta stories

going for my 2nd cup
my headache has been going on for 2 days already. this happened after my swimming activity in abellana last saturday. it's been heavy since i got off the pool, took the shower and blah blah. the point is, i've not recovered from being dizzy yet. i never gone more than one cup a day for more than a month already and now i'm back with 2 dose of caffeine per day. i hope this does not continue for the whole week. but i still plan to go swim on saturday, i feeel that it'll wash the heavy feeling away i have now. as if i am not too excited to do my laps again, i bought swim cap and cheap goggles that will keep my eyes comfortable the whole time for this weekend. 


wgc post xmas party 
this friday, i'm meeting up with some of WGC members. we never got the chance to have the xmas party before everybody went home for the holidays. it's just reasonable to have the event at the early week of january and it is important that it has to be payday week. as for my part, it's not 13-28 anymore.. so i had to do with the leave conversion that i had left for 2010. 


novena at sto.nino
last year was memorable because it was my first time. this year will be different, we hope to be ready for the rain, for the long walks, stands, for the near-stampede situation, for the hair-raising praising, the waving, balloons, nature calls, hunger, thirst, and anything that is there if you are going to join the novena and the mass in honor of the Child Jesus. 


street dancing parade
in my 5 years in cebu, i missed only one year of taking the street from ayala to mango. it was exhausting at the end of the day. the day should not end until you watched the fireworks in the sports complex or in ayala. i have always preferred to witness the one in ayala, it was much easier to ride your way back to mactan (when I was still renting there) and now it is much more convenient for me because I rent just around the bush.

No comments: