Monday, January 10, 2011

Bad cat

Monday is always a difficult day to get up in the morning. I woke up from the rumbling keys that opened our room. It was Greg and his usual routine getting food from the fridge and cook for his breakfast. He asked me where I placed the fish paksiw because he could not find it. The casserole where I cooked the fish was outside, empty. I was still caught between my forgotten dream and the fish that I prepared the day before. I know I cooked it of course but I could not seem to remember transferring it into a food container. When I checked the casserole, it had 1 pc of sliced tomato and 1 fish bone. Then we thought "bad cat" and bad me for dismissing the thought that we have little friends all over the place, climbing the roof, messing up the other room's trash can if they put food waste in it. It was a waste and I felt bad that I could not go back to sleep anymore at 6:45AM.  Still I laid back in my bed, waited for my alarm clock until 7:30 but still was thinking about the fish and the bad cat. It will be something I will learn from. Revenge would be nice but then - it was just one hungry cat.

No comments: