Wednesday, January 5, 2011

4th day of the year 2011

Hi! Today is the 4th day of 2011 and I am making this blog my first for this year. 2010 did not hand me this year that easy by giving me a fever to carry on the new year's eve! Thank you very much. What do I have lined up to do for this year? First off, Palawan on February, my niece's birthday on April, see my sister back from UAE on May... possible trip to Leyte on December or early January of 2012 to attend a wedding, yey! No plans for the other months I've not mentioned  but I am really trying to cut off my travel for this year, you'll never know when rainy days come, or worse, stormy days, haha.. This was a good year for me I can say that. I hope it was for you too. 

-ooops! I was suppose to post this on my estoryah blog, not on WGC's...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mag-una man diay ka sa palawan sa?? 4 months pa among pa-aboton da... tsk tsk.. let's save more money this year!!!

Goat-On-The-Run said...

Patsy, no plan/s to run a marathon this year? How about Singa?

Pats said...

no more marathons tngle tacs, just fun runs. mu dagan mn unta ko k2 nia-agi cebu marathon for 21K, but i got sickly ato Nov and Dec I was busy eating at parties, so wla gyud sa condition, haha.. Singa? Nah.. no plans for this year. =)