Friday, November 28, 2008

chuvanez day

I’m a day late in posting my writing about Chuvanez day (Appreciation day). For the first time in my 3 years in Petc was this activity launched. It has something to do with PAPE Training that we had last time (as what Carlota said earlier on her post http://carlots23.blogspot.com/2008/11/appreciation-day.html). I have not made special tokens for the special people that I work with. As much as I want to make them feel that I appreciate them, a smile could always win first prize! Emails came flooding about chuvanez later that afternoon. After lunch I had few lines already in my mind for a simple poem and so I continued composing again and again until I had about 2 stanzas. I went over and over the lines many times and found that 1 stanza is enough to tell the peeps they are truly valued. I chose “value” and “chuvanez” rather than the latter so as to avoid overusing the word appreciate.

Before I go and play
Before calling it a day
Will take this chance to say
I value you in anyway

No comments: