Friday, November 21, 2008

i write the songs...

Lately I’ve been pressing my head with words that would somehow rhyme. Some of it just won’t. I made 3 poems already but I decided not to bom upload it. I was thinking maybe I could put a tune to it. Last week I tried but it just couldn’t find the right tune to it. It would really help if I have a recorder. I keep forgetting the melody I just did few minutes ago then I lost my interest after 3 days of trial to no success. Thanks to Colbie for refreshing my passion in music. She’s one of my favorite artist already not to mention her talent in using the 6-stringed tum2x. Is there any school that could teach me how to write songs? Help!!

1 comment:

brownskinwrites said...

hey...first thing to do: fall in love. that should be enough for the words to start trickling in :)