Wednesday, November 26, 2008

weekend spree

Busy busy busy – has been my status for the last 2 weeks already since the SOC elimination plans came in. ew!! Talk about work.. ;p Anyway, I can’t keep my concentration because of the workload, deadline, timing, my pea brain is suffering because of my memory gaps – I tend to confuse Lead from DecaBDE, well just take a look at the report format they look the same... my hands always at mercy with all the concatenate and lookups…The hardest part is actually asking help from other teams so you can come up with the report. I work alone but I need help. Bwahhaha… I am just about 40% done… at least there are developments.

2 days from now, I’ll be enjoying the cool air of Baguio. I have not packed anything for the trip yet. The clothes I’m bringing are still hanged outside my room. I hope rain did not damp them. I’m excited but every time I remember work… the thrill evaporates.

Following the trip to Baguio, I’ll be in Davao next weekend. After that week, I’ll be attending a 2-day, 2-night retreat. After that week, I’m going home sweet home! Hope I’d be able to stretch my budget till Christmas and New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yehaaa.. today is the day na gyud.. aehheehe.. akong mga bugas kay nag-conference.. ask ko ni donna orense pila iyang gasto sa vicky belo kay 1500 daw ang first check up then average 1000 a month for the medicine. ask ko unsa nga medicine kay dili na lang ko pa-check up pero limot daw sya.. char.. anyway, wala bitaw akong kamot dire so walay paki.. aheheheheeh. dili lang ko pa-picture og close up. weeee