Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bad head day

I’m having a bad headache today because of my cold, cough and fever and not to mention the many hours I’ve been staring at the computer…leaving my eyes half opened while reading business mails and making reports as usual. I happened to pass by momi and I saw a familiar white stone just beside key computer key board. I don’t know what’s it called but it’s a quick fix for nausea, headaches, colds but the effect doesn’t really last that long. I wanted to buy that white stone at Clark SM when we we’re headed for Baguio but I was discouraged because it’s kinda expensive. Anyway, I decided to take a nap today at around 4:30 PM in the clinic but to my dismay, the sleeping room was already occupied. So that brings me here, writing an overdue bom. I was supposed to write something about my busy weekend trips but due to my hectic schedule and deliverables I wasn’t able to do so. Four days from now I’ll be home. I’ll write about baguio and davao when I’m all set there. Can’t wait to go home and live like a tambay. Haha

No comments: