Tuesday, January 13, 2009

mission – failed

January 12, 2009 (Yesterday) – I carefully planned my diet and for breakfast, I’ll start with Nesvita. The inspiration to lose weight is triggered with my discomfort towards my TTh uniform. The long Christmas holiday was by far my busiest vacation as far as I can remember. From December 24 to 31 my schedule was already full. Almost all activities I had however, invites you to EAT and celebrate (e.g. reunions, weddings, birthdays, dates?? wek!). I was busy celebrating and at the same time - eating!!!

So back to my weight loss program - when I came in the office I waited for Pretty to arrive so we can join for breakfast. Juicy however had some packed stuff set on her table but was carefully placed at pretty’s side waiting for her arrival. I already had a bad feeling that somewhere in that plastic ware is a luscious meal for free and assumingly I’d be invited to that small buffet. A minute after I swiped in Pretty followed. It was time for breakfast now and I had my nesvita on my pocket. Opening the lid of the plastic ware, I was expectantly asking for some sign that I could say pass to it and have my nesvita. Unfortunately, it contained chorizo and bihon and uhmm.. I couldn’t resist the invitation. Nope, I decided that I’d have my healthy cereal drink tomorrow (that means today), and yeah that’s what I had for breakfast matching it with a hotdog. Haha… I was looking for hotdog since Sunday and was happy to be able to taste again my all time favorite junky. Hehe ;D

No comments: