Monday, October 27, 2008

Scorpio’s delight

I remember a line Indiana Jones said about scorpions “the bigger, the better”. It means mature scorpions have lesser venom than young ones.

Last October 25, two scorpions dropped a few concentration of their venom.
It was a very exhausting day to start with because I slept almost 2am in the morning. Maybe I was quite excited and little preoccupied with all the stuff that I planned to do that day. I was waiting for Nampa and all the stuff that my Mama prepared for me. I missed my motherly friend nampa, hehe.. she lost some weight and she’s going to loose more after this day. Haha… After having breakfast, we decided to ready ourselves for the big day which includes, going to the grocery store, the merkado and last stop would be at rina’s house where we’re going to cook and have our double celebration birthday party. Lira and ping tagged along also to help with the chores. We had to start early because I was going to hear mass by 6pm and not to mention that my group had assignments on the mass, so I can’t be late. I left the bunch around 3PM, the pancit canton is cooked, salad already chilled, KBL almost done. I left them with molo to cook and fish to grill.

I couldn’t keep my mind off the party while on the celebration, I knew I heard my phone ring that time but it wasn’t that loud that everybody could hear. I’m familiar of my ring tone, so I was kind of worried. When the celebration has ended I checked my phone and found out that they did not start eating yet!! Haha.. I feel sorry for them because it was about 7.30PM already and I knew they are very hungry.

Finally, when I reached the tacoloy’s residence, they were all full and a little occupied watching MMK. I expected singing and dancing when I arrived but it was quite the opposite. haha… magic sing was not there to entertain the group because for some reason, the magical toy was not available that time.

After the long wait, lisha and I had the chance to blow our candles. The guys bought us a cake!! Sniff sniff… hehe well, I knew about it beforehand, it was not a surprise, but I really appreciate their gift for the two of us. Sniff sniff…

Tagay time – lisha brought 3 bots of tequila, prepared 1 big bowl of punch and I bought 1 bot of vodka. Now how are we going to finish all that?!! It was for the first time that Lira drank alcohol and Ace her first to take tequila!! There were lots of first times on that day and not the mention that day before… ;)
Thanks for making my day extra special guys!

No comments: