Friday, October 3, 2008

2 cups are better than 1

Taken from a popular statement “2 heads are better than 1”, the cup of something refers to a cup of coffee. My daily routine includes 1 round of coffee in the morning and another in the afternoon. When I was just starting to work in the office, I only drink 1 cup per day and sometimes none at all. This has become an addiction already. I have identified the reasons to this addiction,
1) My legs and my back needs a little bit of stretching with all the sitting and slouching I do, so I go for a walk and end up in front of the coffee machine.
2) It is a perfect excuse to ogle at something OR somebody you know you’ll pass by along your way to the vending machine.
3) Boredom, Irritation and Stress

All in all, I know that this routine relaxes me, clams me down, makes me happy, and stirs me up when I feel like dozing.

No comments: