Friday, October 17, 2008

Balloons

Balloons are symbol of happy moments, celebrations, birthdays, weddings, etc. But sadly, there are people who go down to the level of this lifeless matter and not understanding what they are suppose to imitate, become full of their selves – full of air.

People who pretend to know about everything are like balloons. They look big outside but empty in the naked eye in the inside. Its shape is defined by gas. Anything sharp, small or big, could threaten the life of a balloon. When it burst out, it doesn’t care if it exudes the loudest sound you’ll ever hear or if it shakes you off from your still moods. It doesn’t care it if *poofs* right in front of your face because balloons, unlike human, doesn’t have life and is dependent to where the air will take them.

I had a challenging start this week. It lasted three days and all I can think until now is that balloon. I discovered then it is possible to loose your cool to balloons. Many times in my mind I darted that thing with push pins, needles, anything jagged but it was pointless. I let it get the better out of me…my composure was already alienated. I don't know what could’ve happened if not for all the help I had.

for all the mess it made, here’s my ode to u…

i will go on with my life
with a dart in my hand
just in case I see
that same ol’ balloon
guess what I’ll do?
i’ll be few meters from you

hahaha…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeee.. lingaw lingaw.. hala, tusok lang ng tusok..

kurab said...

kinza mo-lutaw una? black balloon or white?

lila said...

balloons balloons ang bango ng balloons.
ayyyy wrong song!

Pats said...

na expose pgka "brutal" nako sa balloons.. hehe

aNirSoR said...

kinsa kaha ning baloona ai..