Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ten Things Before Two-Oh-Ten



1) Avatar - sci-fiction film.. nice effects, story,etc. you've got to see this one!

2) First taste of gotu kola from our frontyard - accdg to studies eating 2-3 leaves a day will let you live 100+ years...umm, don't you think it's pretty exhausting to live that long

3) Rainbow Roll at RaiRaiKen - sashimi on top of california roll

4) Kuppa Coffee and Tea - located near SJI in Bacolod. They have excellent coffee and food choices and very nice ambience

5) 1 Hour Jogging at Panaad Stadium (2X in 2 weeks) - P10 walking/ jogging fee is free when no one is watching. The track is still in tact. Smell of eucalyptus trees cleanses your lungs.

6) Jogging around the neighborhood (2x a week) - I wake up usually early 5:15 am. I did that so I can eat without worrying about my weight.

7) Naruto Shippuuden Marathon - Oooh.. dattebayo! I'm a certified fan.

8) Grey's Anatomy Season's 1-5 - I bought it at 888 mall in Bacolod where you can find cheap but good quality Blue Ray DVDs..

9) Got new pair of studex earrings - my 3 ear piercing closed up long time ago. I felt I need to do something somehow with my bare ears...

10) Siomai making - I copied this recipe from a friend... I may have added too much salt, but it turned out ok when Mama fried it. hehe


New Year's Eve caught in video - I can't forget clanging ang clashing the casserole cover in welcoming 2010. It was really fun to see my 3 y/o niece getting along the fun. Reese, at her age now may have little understanding about christmas or new year but she sure does know how to celebrate!

2 comments:

aNirSoR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aNirSoR said...

medj censored ang title.. ehehehe