Friday, January 8, 2010

01-10-10



My motivation to be in shape while in vacation is this race. Sleeping not later than 11PM and waking up as early as 5AM are just few of the adjustment I had to do during those times. When I don't have the schedule to run, I try to make up for the hours of sleep I missed. The second motivation for this routine is to actually control my weight brought about by the new change of appetite I had, hehe... I may have a gained around 2lbs but I'm sure I've stored up enough carbs that would serve as my battery for this race.

The question is - was my preparation enough to finish 21K?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicken feet ra na nimo patsy.. go go.. please na lang ko og diet para kay yaya kay murag hopeless case ni sya.. weee

Pats said...

whatever happened to the dambus jog jog session.. don't tell me gnahan na sad siya pa jonts.. hehe