Monday, September 26, 2011

in love again

This is isn't one of those cheesy write ups about relationships. Oh, but I am happy with my own right now. But what I've found about yesterday is that I can't keep my mind of football again. I woke up this morning trying to comeback to sleep 45min before 8:00 in the morning. I keep tossing and turning my mind is somewhere afloat, on a field trying to picture what went wrong, why weren't able to convert a goal. I was frustrated despite the medal hanging over our necks. I know it was not the prime of the team's capacity. We can do better but only with constant practice only then we can have our game and my game back to how it was used to be.


I love this photo so much, it shows how I have fallen over football. Thanks Alao for your great timing and powerful camera. 

1 comment:

aNirSoR said...

you should play more often on tth practice games :)