Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just another victim

I am a victim of an attack that happened four (4) times to date since 2010. I hate the memory of it, it gives me the creeps.

The first time it happened, I felt it was normal, the second was the worst. I was in the land they coined from a root crop. I had sleepless nights after acquiring the unspeakable thing. The third time, I was ready that it could happen again, it never missed but it was nothing like the 2nd. Today, I am suffering from its fourth attack and I had to endure many days again. The culprit of these wild and viral attacks are the jelly creatures, some unseen, while I was snorkeling. 

Argh! This will not stop me from seeing beautiful life under water though. I just have to give intervals to this activity. And be sure to be ready of the consequences.

The doctor gave me medications already and gave a strict diet to avoid foods like shrimp, crabs, chicken, eggs, and eggplant. I feel uncomfortable I can’t play badminton, jog or just be subjected to stress because I could get irritable. The trade off though is that I get to shower early in the evening, limit my mobility inside the house by just laying in bed, wearing baggy clothing, and sleep early and get a max of 7-8 hours of snooze.

No comments: