Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wishbone



Where can I get a dog like this?

I remember Wishbone's TV series in my early years. I liked his adventures and the costumes that he wear. This brings my memory back in the old days. I've always prefer dogs among other domestic animals. We had 1-3 dogs when I was young at a certain time, all in all, I think we've manage to raise 10 of them but not at the same time.

When I was in college, I can't remember if we still had a dog. When I graduated in college my parents had given up raising any and when my niece came, it would have been a miracle if they entertained just the thought of having a dog in our home.

I am still fascinated with dogs but the feeling is not enough to take the leap of getting me a pet. Breed dogs comes with a high price tag throughout its life. I would prefer an askal, the local and always available breed in town. This is just me wishful thinking. I know I won't have time to do all dog-master bonding like when I was a kid. I had all the time back then, but now it is comes down to work, sleep, and some side activities that I could not trade with a dog. Someday I will have my own and I want a Jack Russel Terrier, not too big and not to small.


2 comments:

kurab said...

i'll give you some of Meeka's litter in the future perhaps...hahaha

Wrong Grammar Club said...

wala ko kahibalo unsay breed sa imong iro.. azkal ra man cguro to.. weee