Tuesday, February 23, 2010

weekend in manila

It has always been a struggle not to start my sentences with the word 'I'. Haha.. When you tell a story of course you have to make reference with the character or the subject of the story, which always happen to be ME! When you're reading this, don't attempt to count how many of "I's" used on this post. It's normal, why don't you count your "I's" too.. Haha



My visit in Manila is a gift, not to mention that it is in time with the Vday. It's not always like me to celebrate that day because for me it sounds mushy and corny. But there's no escaping the chance that I was there. There are only 2 places that I would like to go during my stay there. First is SLRSCC (San Lorenzo Ruiz Student Catholic Center), where I stayed 6mos of my review and second, the Ocean Park. I was happy to have visited the places I wanted to go. Side trips are inevitable of course. I also had a chance to visit St. Jude church next the Malacanang palace. I've been to MOA, Greenhills, SM Megamall, Robinsons (Mandaluyong). I traveled by bus, LRT, MRT, taxi but no jeepney experience that time. Thanks to Greg for knowing the routes and for taking care of me all the time. The number of cars, public utility transpo, buildings in Cebu is nothing compared in Manila. The people thrive in this kind of place where jobs are everywhere. This place is not for me though. For two days I stayed at Lila's place, my college classmate and friend. My stay there was enjoyable and also an awekening of my love in music. I didn't know I could put chords and sang Lila's composition. I lack the talent of writing songs because I particularly don't like it to sound scary and emotional. Maybe becuase in reality I am a mushy or an emotional person, bwahahaha.. Gucci stayed 1 night at Lila's house to bond with us. It was like a mini reunion. I hope we could get together again and this time some of our classmates would join us too.


Collage 1 - Creatures in Manila Ocean Park
Collage 2 - People at Ocean Park

Collage 3 - SLRSCC, St. Jude, ChE Friends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gwaps, no pictures?????