Tuesday, February 23, 2010

glowing toes

I wrote this down while the manucurist is busy cleaning my toe nails. I jotted this down on my small notebook that I have with me in my bag. I finally had a chance to copy and paste it in on my blog. So here goes...


I was 3rd on the list and from experience it would take you about 15-25min before you get your turn. So I listed my name and told the counter that I'd be back after picking some stuff. I went to watsons where I bought my toiletrees and some moisturizing effects for my skin. I checked out a number of shoe stores after that, looking for boots. After days of boot-hunting, still I wasn't successful of finding the style that fits me or the one that I can carry. So, no boots for that day. I went back to the salon and luckily, I was next on the list. It didn't take a minute then my name was called up. Perfect timing! I studied how the manicurist handled my feet. Her hands were very fast. I have to commend how gently she cleaned my toes. I went out of the salon very pleased of how my toe glowed, of course with a little help of nail color. Char..

3 comments:

kurab said...

bayuuuut!! im sooo scared of people cleaning my fingernails but i would love to have a nice foot scrub/spa (i have very dirty feet now..bwek)

Anonymous said...

ako sad.. virgin pa gyud akong toes and fingernails sa salon.. weee

aajetskie said...

wow...chicks!!!