Tuesday, February 23, 2010

flying with pal

I had an oppurtunity to fly just last week with PAL. The ticket looks flashy unlike the one that I am used with Cebu Pac. I hope the other airline doesn't get offended on how my blog would sound. It is a fact though that PAL is expensive and Cebu Pacific is cheap. It is also a fact that you are paying for good service and accomodation when you choose PAL. I hope that justifies everyhting. So, I still have my notebook with me during the flight. I listed all the stuff that I noticed from the moment I boarded the air bus.


1) air bus is big - 2 aisle
2) complementary snacks with a choice of water or hot coffee (brewed)
3) tv screen display - showing flight duration, ETA, and location
4) news paper distribution
5) nice stewardess unifroms for both male and female
6) big comfortable seats w/ foot rest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't been on pal for almost a decade now.. toink.. can't afford it.. ahahaha. at least before, my parents are paying for the fares.. weee