Wednesday, July 8, 2009

for the love of the game

i miss playing soccer already. this past 2 months instead of running around the grassy field, i would run for 30min on a stationary rotating belt. instead of kicking balls, pushing opponents, and practicing my foot coordination, i would carry dumbbells; do crunches, tightening my loosened fats using several gym equipments. it's boring me sometimes, I don't get to talk to someone or laugh at awkward moves i see, even laugh at myself for doing crazy stuff. everyone else is so serious... not like those people you find in the field.

yesterday, july 7, was the first time i stepped back into the field where i've learned the sport since i voluntary kicked my self out of the company. we played 3vs4 for 2hrs. i teamed up with maddie, dex and rina(ping) versus the group of gary, chanix and oddie. i worry so much that i will not be able to make a fly ball... i am just glad that i was still able to make the ball fly, haha... for this particular game, only ground balls are credited as a goal. whew.. I really enjoyed it, it’s nice to be back but I won’t be able to play 2x a week now. It’s too costly for me… 

There is still hope for me to continue my passion for the game. From where I am at now, they too have FC. The club just started early this year... I hope to join them on their practices on of these days.

No comments: