Monday, June 29, 2009

clap, clap, clap

After almost 3 hours of sitting inside Cinema 2, I found myself clapping at the end of the famed movie: Transformers 2. I've heard bad critics about the movie on the first day of the showing, but that didn't keep me from not seeing it. I guess I am just another easy-to-please person among the crowd. I totally forgot about nature calls and the need drink water..I left my water bottle unopened until I got out of the movie house.

I am not going to write about the details of the story, my advise is that if you're reading and you have not seen it yet, go watch or get a copy of it.

...here's some scenes, lines, just anything about the movie to ponder

1) my officemate's comment on megan fox's first scene / appearance -- "igat"
2) old robot line "take my parts", mistakenly heard as "take my spark". Well he took the blue ball inside of the old robot which I think is the spark, but then optimus magnitized all the parts from it which made him transform into a super robot.. but with a little rusty touch - hehe
3) i wonder what kind of make up line megan is wearing, it doesn't loose its touch even with all the action taking place... hehe the secret is - retouch
4) i can't tell megatron from his assistant (i dunno the name) - they should put some colors to the decepticons... ?#@$ pink!!
5) The fallen - a robot name! which i thought was referring to the decepticons as a whole or megatron, but no...
5) my opinion on sam's near death experience - "i see dead robots"


weeeeeee... happy viewing!

No comments: