Tuesday, May 19, 2009

weekly meeting

Just this afternoon I almost missed our weekly meeting. The meeting invite did not register into my calendar. There was no reminder that popped so I really I forgot about it. I was starving and was ready to go out for a snack but my officemate ask where I was going as I changed my status on the locator board “OUT”. Whew! So, I changed my status again as “IN”. A charge of P1 is donated by the offender every time you miss to update the locater board, hahaha…

I am surprised on how things are being done here. A topic presenter leads the meeting and discusses the subject to the team. Before starting the meeting, a prayer is said which is a very good thing. The topic is taken from a book. I wasn’t able to take note name of the book or the author. The topics usually relates in promoting team work, work ethics, etc. After the discussion, there would be usual interaction between the team members. Comments and questions and entertained. My initial reaction to this kind of meeting is – a waste of time. But later I realized it would help the group. Knowledge wise and relationship wise towards the team members. I will have my turn in presenting also, soon, but not now or this month, I hope. I wonder how they pick the topics to tackle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mura back to school... weeeeee

Yai said...

Hi pats...nice change of environment...keep the positivity on it...
hope you well...
gusto ko mo iyak...huhuhuhuhu
jo