Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the mirror principle

the mirror principle

today, june 30, is my turn to do a report on the mirror principle. the topic is taken from the book written by John Maxwell, Winning the People. I've read the topic over and over for 9.6h last monday just to absorb and understand it better. whew! i couldn't get at first...basically because i am not interested with the topic and 2nd it defies my built-in ideas i already have in mind, so i can't justify anything written about it. i wouldn't be able to explain the topic however if i don't open up my mind and respect the author's thoughts. so what made me open my mind to his ideas? by defining and believing in the purpose of the principle. there are many routes to take to help people improve and develop. this one is a popular version...and not to mention it is written.

so goodluck to me!

No comments: