Friday, June 10, 2011

the coast is clear

dozing off in the office will give me more than just a headache. it is not a good idea to even try it. i've finished coffee after lunch but it's not quite helping me. i thought i have a meeting to attend by 2pm then i realized it's not really a meeting but just a deadline to handover my report. the real meeting is on monday at the same time. ok then i have 1 hour spared from my not-so-busy schedule this friday. when it is friday, it seems the day is lagging. you want to end the day as soon as you see the tangerine sky. oh, i hope this writing will help me get through the extra hour. but i am writing with my mind just typing what i want to say. it is like talking to an old friend, spontaneous, not really minding wvhat topic to babble, just scribble, pause, think, babble, and babble. though my mouth is shut when i am doing this, head slightly tilted, hearing very well tuned in to the conversation around and most of all my eyes are always in a spy mode with a little help from my side mirror, a very good tool to see whose entering our laboratory turned into office - the coast is clear. hayy.. 

No comments: