Saturday, August 23, 2008

needles bite!


yes, acupuncture needles bite but ants bite hurt more. i got a few sessions during my vacation. the needles stay for 30min. it is good when you doze off while those needles are attached to you. the first 3 session, i felt uneasy. so i crammed my arms after few minutes, that was agonizing. i had 16 punctures every session. i did not totally plan for that, i did not even prepare for the cost. a set of needles cost p350 and per session cost p150. i was told to buy 2 sets and complete a 5-day session. imagine that cost? mama said she'd pay for everything... why not go for it?! haha... i don't usually believe in these stuff. i committed myself to this so i could stop breakouts on my face. the acupuncturist targted the points that affects my skin, and i did have few needles on my face, head, stomach, arms, legs, feet and even my back. i hope it would work. hihihi...

3 comments:

aajetskie said...

mmmm...this happens when you have a tad too much time on your lap...hope this doesn't stop here...welcome to the blogging world...

Pats said...

wek... not my lap... i'll resume my blogging days next year when i have my own. whihii.. joke.

Anonymous said...

ah, so you buy your own needles... okay that's good.. for a minute there, i thought about sharing needles.. weeee.. hadlok ko ani ay...