Tuesday, November 27, 2012

other favorites


I like to expand my cooking skills. I think my passion revolves around gourmet cooking and pasta dishes. The greatest reward of my experiment is when the dish actually tastes good. My husband is my lab rat. He is my critic and may probably be biased but I think his opinion helps a lot.  

When you learn how to cook the food that you really like, it becomes harder to please one’s tongue when eating out on restaurants or fastfood joints. It’s happened to us several times so I always try to be reasonable when eating out. I follow these steps: (1) pick specialty of the house (2) go for the new dish or you seldom cook or you plan to cook. With #2, this is where you can benchmark on your new experiment!

(L-R) pesto paste, chicken meatball spaghetti, wheat bread with pesto,  pesto spaghetti, tortilla, grilled pesto pork with carrots and corn

No comments: