Thursday, October 4, 2012

captured



I had my one and only goal in last sunday's 2nd HRA Football Tournament at Aboitiz Sportsfield against Lear WFC. Lexmark WFC's score against them has been equalized but we weren't able to counter SSI's (Opinionology) luck and team play. 

Good corner kick from our GK. The girls went wild to get the ball out of the shaded area but luckily the ball got lost  and landed right in front of me, took my chance to target it in the lower corner of the goal post -- Goooal!

Lear-Lexmark-Opinionology played as one team back then. Now it seems that more and more ladies are interested and encouraged to learn the sport. I am happy that we have our own teams to represent our company. Good thing about having to know these guys is that we don't see them as our enemy in the field, of course we are a competitive bunch but we remain friends with each other.

I think I love almost everything about football. I say almost because it's a physical game and it's inevitable that I or others could get hurt and injured. 



2 comments:

Goat-On-The-Run said...

Guess it was really OPI's day jud... Need not add another phrase...

Pats said...

agree agree.. both men and women team were champ. it was really their day.