Monday, May 30, 2011

Seafood lunch

One lazy Saturday, I decided to add a viand to my fried bangus for lunch. I read a lot of recipes, cooking tips and this right here is copied from the video that I watched. Well not really copied, I tend to make changes to adapt to what is available in my kitchen. First off, I do not have a griller but I have skewers, pepper, salt, paprika, lemon, butter, olive oil, and a pan! And that is all I need to make me a very good pan grilled skewered prawns. I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...mit...cooked "adobo" squid heads today and fried squid rings for dinner...it felt good to be working in the kitchen again...nampa

Anonymous said...

good to hear ur back in the kitchen.. im trying my luck on my own version of humba.. im just missing the ingredients that i think should be in there : azucena and black beans - pats